Spurs X Patty Mills X TåÛåp PåÛÇlam Collection
Long before the seeds of San Antonio took root, its hills were a homeland to the Tp PÇlam Caohuiltecan Nation – a collection of Native American bands and clans spanning form South Texas to Northeast Mexico and dating back 12,000 year.
To pay tribute to these resilient tribes, the San Antonio Spurs and advocate for Indigenous people and cultures, Patty Mills, have banded together for a limited line of team apparel. Inspired by the groups communal nature and indigenous aesthetics, this collection continues the team’s rich history of cultural inclusion while honoring the heritage of their shared home.
A portion of all proceeds go toward the work of the American Indians in Texas at the Spanish Colonial Missions. More information about their mission and work can be found on the AITSCM home page.
This 9Fifty hat from New Era features a structured build, flat brim, and snap closure. It has the Patty Mills X Tp PÇlam graphic on the crown in raised embroidery and the Spurs X Patty Mills X Tp PÇlam logo embroidered on the wearers left side.
This is a Spurs Fan Shop Exclusive and available in limited quantities.
The New Era 9Fifty Snapback Hat Features
- Classic Style - Shaped after the 59Fifty, but with a snap closure
- Structured Cap - Front panel structure for stability and the classic cap shape
- Snapback Closure - One size fits most open back with snap closure
- Full Crown - Tall and broad profile
- Flat Visor - Designed to be flat, but can be curved if desired